Pages

Saturday 19 February 2005

Technorati tags - weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth






[Added 27 June 2005:] Now see this post on what may be behind the problems with Technorati indexing your tags.

I am going nuts here. I've been trying to incorporate Technorati tags into my blog for days now (they had confirmed that if I edited my old posts they'd show up on their tags pages as long as the old posts were on the main page of my blog).

Nothing's working. Nothing is showing. Not even for new posts let alone the old ones. Even the posts where I've used unique tags due to the subject matter, so it's not like I won't be able to spot them on an otherwise empty Technorati tag page.

Maybe they're not indexing my blog, despite the pings. Maybe I've got onto their indexing blacklist for some reason. Who knows.

So, I'm trying again with this post. Then I'm going to tear all my hair out, stamp my feet, and cry. Or something. Someone bring me a cuppa tea. Please...

[Added 27 June 2005:] Now see this post on what may be behind the problems with Technorati indexing your tags.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: