Pages

Sunday 29 October 2006

Comments: sorry for the delay!






I know I'm very behind on replying to comments. I normally make a point of trying to do so but for various personal and work reasons I just haven't been able to. I've chosen to spend what time I can spare for this blog in writing new posts rather than responding to comments, and I know the backlog is just increasing.

It's just as well I don't get many comments on this blog, relatively speaking! I do sometimes wish I had more comments to get more of a dialogue going (they're interesting just to read too), but given that at the moment I wouldn't be able to do much in the way of keeping any conversation going myself, it's probably just as well... Others do a great job of keeping things going on certain posts though, like my most popular ever post (on connecting the LG KG800 Chocolate phone to a computer, if you're interested - it even beats my intro to Technorati tags!).

Things should hopefully return to normal come mid/late November or December.

So please do keep the comments coming (especially those which are comments, suggestions and thoughts - I and readers of this blog do want to know what people think). I will get to them eventually, I promise! But as for email requests to me for Blogger help, may I refer you to this post and to the excellent Blogger Forum as well as the Blogger Help Google Group.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: