Pages

Sunday 30 October 2005

On Sunday 30 Oct: don't visit my blog's main page!






In the morning, London time, I shall be changing my settings so that a whole bunch of posts will show up on my main page for a few hours, in an attempt to get my old tagged posts onto Icerocket's tag pages aka Blog Topics..

It may get me flung off Technorati's indexes, I don't know. Or indeed Icerocket's. We shall see... if it works I'll report back. And if it doesn't I will anyway.

So please don't visit my main URL http://consumingexperience.blogspot.com for a day, though individual post pages will be fine - otherwise it will take forever for your page to load!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a head's up, Blogger does have a "page size limit" of 1 mb, so if you show too many posts on your main page you may run into that. Reports as error code 006 if I remember correctly.