Pages

Saturday 19 November 2005

Technorati tags: tag creator for multiple word tags






The link to the Greasemonkey script in my previous post on a tag creator that could support tags which comprised multiple words broke because my Magical Sheep pardner Truckspy changed ISPs and forgot it was in his webspace (smack on the bottom for him!).

However (pat on the head!) he remembered and told me and re-created the script. I've uploaded it to alternative webspace now, and fixed the link in the original post. Or if you want to go to it direct: KRS's Magical Sheep Greasemonkey script for creating multiple-word Technorati tags

I've also updated the Userscripts.org page listing this script.

Remember - this only works from the Edit HTML view, NOT the Compose view. If you find yourself going crazy after you install it and can't get anything to show up, switch to the Edit HTML tab!


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: