Pages

Monday 2 January 2006

Support for suing spammers






Just last night I posted about the lawsuit by Nigel Roberts for spam he received from Media Logistics where he won £300 (including his court costs), mentioning some questions and issues.

I've now edited that post as Mr Roberts has kindly given me the URL of his Spam Legal Action site, and his official press release plus sites he has linked to have addressed most of the queries I had raised.

As well as correcting some points I've added a section at the end of my post where I speculate about what sorts of action his site is going to suggest individuals could take against spammer.

The best news is that things have snowballed and there are plans for a "Spamclaim" support group for people wanting to try suing the spammers. Keep your eyes peeled for more info!


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: