My bad. My post on how to include manual categories in your blog via a template hack, was meant to incorporate an improvement, discovered of course by Kirk, upon the Blogger Help code on which it's based - but I'd spent so many hours fiddling with my template and the post that I ended up pasting an older version mistakenly into my post. I've just noticed my mistake.
I've fixed it in that post now so you can just copy/paste from that post wholesale. If you've already used the code in your own blog template, the next time you update it just change the bit of the code in the head part of your template that says
That little change will sort out an issue where the first item of each list is indented more than the other items when the blog is viewed in Internet Explorer. It also fixes a display quirk in Firefox and Opera too, although in those it's less obvious, where again the lists really don't indent as they should. Changing "inline" to "block" makes them indent properly.
Technorati Tags: unordered lists, CSS, Firefox, Internet Explorer, categories, template, template hacks, hacks, blogging, blogging tools, blogging add-ons, Blogger, Blogger.com, Improbulus, A Consuming Experience, Consuming Experience